Tuesday, November 22, 2016

About me.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for checking out my blog! My names is Nichole and I can't wait for us to get to know each other! I live in a small town about 25 miles south of Seattle. If you love, fitness, travel, DIY projects and keeping a well ran home, I have a feeling you'll find a home within my blog! I'm going to be updating you with the latest workouts, healthy recipes, must-try adventures. crafts for adults, and children, and cleaning hacks. I've always been to the "go-to" girl for my friends and family to vent problems with, ask how to clean up grimes and stains and creative ideas, I want to be able to do that with all of you, my readers! I am very new to the bloggers world and can't wait to see where we can go together on this journey.

I have started this blog because I am tired of waking up at 3 AM for work 5 days a week, driving an 75 minutes each way just to be yelled at every day by my boss and given a migraine by yelling co-workers. I know this wasn't the life I was destined to live, I know that I am greater than that and that I can help people with my writing. I'm hoping that this will lead full time, so I'm able to start a family and stay home! I promise to keep things, fun, spunky raw and encouraging, I promise to be willing to try new experiences and give you my all every day! 

I have named my blog Happy Wifey Happy Lifey because although I am not technically a wife yet, I have been in a happy relationship with the love of my life for just over five years. I am the CEO of the house, (well I like to think so) I make sure everything is in order, bills are paid and errands are ran. I couldn't do it without my boyfriend, he definitely picks me up when I am down and brings me to a happy place again. When I am happy he is happy. He loves to see me happy, and that is why I named my blog "Happy Wifey, Happy Lifey" because when I am happy, he's happy and he is my life!

Now lets get these blogs started!

XOXO

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment